Council Service Center & Scout Shop
262 W. Prairie Ave.
Decatur, IL 62523
8:30am - 5:00pm
Trails End Popcorn
The Lincoln Trails Council Popcorn sale is the biggest Council Fundraiser of the year! Help support scouting by selling or buying the delicious popcorn!
Thanks to everyone who helped make the 2016 Popcorn Sale a success! Mark your calendar now for the 2017 Sales Dates!
2017 Popcorn Sale important Dates
- August 8 - Popcorn Kick-off, Effingham
- August 17 - Popcorn Kick-off, Decatur
- August 25 - Show & Sell Orders Due to Council
- September 16 - Popcorn Sale Begins
- October 13 - Popcorn Sale Ends
- October 16 - Popcorn Orders and Prize Orders due to Council
- October 28 - Popcorn Distribution
- November 16 - Money Due to Council Service Center
- January 2018 - Spin to Win Party
Online Selling Option
Did you know your scout can sell to family and friends too far to deliver to?! Visit Trail's End's website to learn more about setting up an accout and selling online! Online sales continue past the time of our sale but additional sales will not count towards prizes, patches or the Spin to Win party.
Military Donation tops $47 million through Trail's End!
Over 4,300 tons of popcorn treats have been shipped to hundreds of military locations around the word thanks to donations from Trail's End Popcorn Sales. Thank you for helping supporting this great program!
Star Wars Themed Spin to Win Top Sellers Party held in January 2017
Congratulations to the Sellers in the Lincoln Trails Council who were invited to attend the Star Wars Themed Top Seller Party. Scouts and their families were treated to an afternoon of pizza, prizes and fun! LTC is looking forward to another successful popcorn sale and another Spin to Win Party with the top sellers who sell at least $1500 in popcorn in 2018!
Trails’ End Scholarship Fund
Did you know that if your scout sells at least $2,500 once Trails' End Popcorn will set up a scholarship in their name. Then 6% of your total sales EACH YEAR is invested in that college scholarship account! The $2,500 must only be sold once to start the scholarship, but each year after that the money will be deposited for them. Find out more at the Scholarship page of the Trails' End Website.
Contact Angie Ward, Council Popcorn Chair at 217-468-2664 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding this year's popcorn sale.
- 2017 Council Sale Guidebook - Coming Soon!
- 2017 Sales & Commission Contract - Coming Soon!
- 2016 Scholarship Application - $2500 or more in sales
- Popcorn Kick-off Presentation (Power Point version)
- Trails End Scout Registration and Web Page Creation Tutorial
- Trails End Scout Registration and Web Page Creation - Quick Guide
- 2016 Mobile App Information Page
- 2016 Mobile Selling App - Scout Instructions
- 2016 Mobile Selling App - Unit Setup Instructions
Trails End Help