Council Service Center & Scout Shop
262 W. Prairie Ave.
Decatur, IL 62523
8:30am - 5:00pm
Boy Scout Summer Camp
at Rhodes France Scout Reservation
Thank you to the 390 youth and 82 adults who attended the Lincoln Trails Council Boy Scout Summer Camp in 2016! "Be Prepared...bring Duct Tape" was a great experience for the scouts and leaders. Mark your calendars now for the 2017 SUmmer Camp Sessions:
Week 1 - June 11-17, 2017
Week 2 - June 18-24, 2017
Week 3 - June 25-July 1, 2017
CAMPSITE REGISTRATION REMAINS OPEN FOR THE 2017 SUMMER CAMP SEASON
Campsite registration is open for any troop interested in attending Lincoln Trails Council 2017 Boy Scout Summer Camp Sessions. Troops should download the Registration Form and submit it with deposit to the LTC Council Service Center as soon as possible to reserve your space!
DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION DEADLINE - MARCH 10
Units who make a $75 deposit per scout by March 10th are eligible for
Scout Pistol and Safety Marksmanship Program to Return in 2017!
In 2016, LTC was pleased to be on of only a select few councils in the country to offer the new Scout Pistol Safety and Marksmanship program to the Shooting Sports area this summer. Over twenty scouts were instructed how to handle, maintain, and shoot a pistol safely while being provided instruction to increase their marksmanship skills. Scouts had classroom instruction and range instruction in which they fired a pistol under the supervision of a trained Range Safety Officer and NRA certified pistol instructor. Parents are required to submit the RFSR Pistol Waiver form for any Scout participating.
The RFSR Pathfinder Program is designed specifically for first year Scouts. They Scouts work on rank advancement requirements from Tenderfoot - First Class as well as Swimming and First Aid Merit Badges. They also learned more about the camp and other program areas. All first year Scouts are encouraged to participate in this program.
- 2017 Summer Camp Leaders Guide
- Scout Equipment List
- Troop & Patrol Equipment List
- 2017 Merit Badge Pre-Requisites
- 2017 Merit Badge Schedule
- RFSR Pistol Waiver - Required for anyone taking Pistol Course at Camp
- Map of Rhodes France Scout Reservation
- Map to Rhodes France Scout Reservation
- 2017 Camp Staff Application
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Forms - All three parts required!
- Routine Drug Administration Record
- Boy Scout Campership Application - Due by April 7th
- Provisional Camper Registration Form
- Pre-Arranged Camper Release Form
- Refund Request Form
- 2017 Campsite Reservation Form
- Pre-Camp Swim Check Form
- Summer Camp Attendance Roster
- Troop Photo Order Form
- Campfire Program Planner
- Tentaroo Registration Site